WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS, SERVING YOU SAFELY “HANDS FREE”
In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on the services CarsArrive Auto Relocation currently offers and extra steps we’ve put in place to help protect you, our valued customer, as well as our employees and drivers.
- For your safety, we now perform every step of your vehicle’s relocation through a “hands free” process. This includes vehicle inspection, documentation, and signing contracts. All work is performed at a safe social distance.
- We follow CDC guidelines and protocols and ensure all of our partners to do the same, through daily safety checks.
- We are monitoring the health of our employees for their safety and yours. Any employee not feeling well is directed to stay home.
- We proactively monitor and adhere to directives of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
- All of our employees who are able to work from home are doing so. Thank you for your patience as we adjust to this new routine.
Additionally, we will honor all shipments in progress as well as previously quoted prices, even if you need to change your shipping date.
CarsArrive Auto Relocation has always focused on providing excellent, worry-free service. We appreciate your business and will continue to serve you at the highest level during these unprecedented times. As always, if you have any questions or need to reschedule your shipment, we encourage you to call our customer service professionals at 855-339-7537.